Help! There Are Rodents All Over My Las Vegas Property
February 5, 2023
Rodent pests irritate a homeowner and pose a danger to their health. If you find rodents like rats and mice in your attic and wonder what damage they can bring, this article will discuss these dangers, the type of rodents that can invade your home, and the best way to keep them off your property. In case you require professional advice about house rodents or an expert in pest control in Las Vegas, contact Anderson Pest Control today.
Types Of Rodents That Invade Las Vegas Homes
Different types of rodents can invade your home. Find below some of the most common residential property rodents:
- Deer Mice: These rodents nest in old fence posts, log piles, and tree hollows. You can also find them in sheds, cabins, barns, or during the off-season.
- House Mice: These excellent climbers like to nest in dark, isolated, and hidden areas inside structures.
- Norway Rats: These nocturnal rodents burrow underneath concrete slabs and into piles of garbage. Inside, you will find them nesting in crawl spaces, basements, and other hidden dwellings.
- Roof Rats: As the name suggests, these rodents live in colonies and tend to nest in high areas of trees and structures.
- Gophers: If you have a garden, these plant eaters will feed on your grass, young trees, shrubs, roots, plant bulbs, vegetables, seeds, and other vegetables.
You want to avoid an infestation of rodents because they can be quite dangerous and destructive. Contact experts from Anderson Pest Control to avoid struggling with these pests on your property.
The Dangerous Diseases Rodents Are Known To Spread
Rodents like rats and mice transmit diseases to humans when people get in contact with infected saliva, urine, feces, and nesting material of the rodent. Rodents carry and transmit diseases like tularemia, leptospirosis, lymphocytic choriomeningitis (LCMV), and salmonellosis.
Why It Is So Hard To Get Rid Of Rodents On Your Own
Rodents are very agile creatures; they can get into a building through tiny openings and cracks. In addition, they are skilled at hiding, mostly behind walls, in small crawl spaces, roofs, or any other place on your property where they can hide. This ability makes it hard for homeowners to know if they have unwelcome guests. In most cases, the signs of an infestation will expose these pests' existence. Rodents also reproduce at a very high rate, meaning that the scale of your rodent infestation can grow fast, making it hard to manage on your own. For effective rodent control, hire professional rodent control services in Las Vegas.
The Best Way To Get Rid Of Rodents And Keep Them Out
Many people would go to get mouse and rat traps once they notice rodents in their homes, but these methods rarely work. Rodents are smart and cautious animals; if you want to deal with a rodent infestation, you will require a tailor-made rodent control program for your specific pest problem, which is why professional pest control comes to play. Collaborate with pest control experts and get rid of rodents most effectively.
Rodents are smart but damaging and disease-carrying pests that are not easy to deal with on your own. However, professional pest control services in Las Vegas, like Anderson Pest control, are ready to assess your property and develop a comprehensive action plan for removing these rodents. Our team is skilled and experienced in dealing with a rodent infestation. Contact us today for the best rodent pest control services for your Las Vegas property.