Professional Pest Control For Sovana, NV Properties
Sovana, NV, is a gorgeous neighborhood within Clark County that boasts plenty of residential properties and is just minutes from Las Vegas. As such, it's a fun place to live that lets you stay near all the exciting action while offering peace. However, pests also like this area, which is why the town's residents often need professional pest control.
Pests cause a range of problems from disease transmission to property damage, which is why our team at Anderson Pest Control is ready to step in and handle the pest problems you're facing. Our family-owned and operated company has been in business since 2002 thanks to our commitment to superior customer service and unmatched results. Contact us today to discuss your pest control needs and take back control of your Sovana property for better, pest-free living.
Home Pest Control In Sovana, NV
Everyone deserves to feel safe and protected in their own home, which is why pest infestations are such a problematic deal for most homeowners. Between property damage and potential threats to your health and wellbeing, it's always better to trust residential pest control services.
Our team works with you to identify exactly what you're experiencing through a comprehensive inspection. After the inspection, we implement a customized treatment plan backed by superior products and our tried-and-true IPM (Integrated Pest Management) strategies.
Don't wait to experience effective home pest control, reach out to Anderson Pest Control today. We're ready to assist you every step of the way on your mission to become pest-free once again.
Everything Sovana Property Owner Should Know About Spider Control
No pest is a good pest, but spiders are one of the least-liked thanks to their bite and perceived danger. While most species are harmless, the fact remains that property owners should remain wary since spider problems can escalate if not handled promptly.
Since spiders seek prey, warmth, and shelter, it's important to focus on eliminating the factors that make spiders think you can provide for those needs. For starters, it's important to focus on overall pest control, which means:
- Food And Water: Keep your unused food stored in a sealed container, and remove all crumbs and spills. In addition, all water sources like leaks or standing water should be corrected. By doing this, you keep the spider's prey (insects) away from your home.
- Clutter Removal: Spiders are scared of humans, which is why they like to hide. It's also how they hunt their prey. Remove the clutter and other hiding places to make your property less spider-friendly.
- Webs: If you find any webs, it's always a good idea to remove them immediately. This makes the spiders feel less welcome and will inspire them to move on sooner.
- Professional assistance: Nothing works as well as the assistance of professional spider control services. If the infestation has grown, then bring in the pros to regain control of your home or business.
Secure your property with help from the pros at Anderson Pest Control. Contact us today to explore your spider control options and get started on a spider-free life.
A Practical Guide To Ant Control Around Your Sovana Home
Ants are generally harmless and more of a nuisance than anything else. However, they still cause problems if they invade in large numbers. For example, they can contaminate your food, spread bacteria, and in some cases, even cause property damage. Fortunately, there are ways to keep them at bay such as:
- Keep all food in sealed containers or the refrigerator.
- Keep trash in bins with tight-fitting lids.
- Wipe down the counters and sweep the floors free of food debris or spills.
- Use door sweeps under exterior doors.
- Install weather stripping around exterior doors and windows.
- Seal all entry points in the home's foundation with silicone caulk.
- Clean regularly with soap, cleaner, and water to remove any ant scent trails.
If you desire the most effective approach to ant control, then reach out to the team at Anderson Pest Control. We're ready to assist you every step of the way to becoming ant-free once again.
Commercial Pest Control In Sovana, NV
When you have happy customers and satisfied employees, it's a good time for your business. Unfortunately, pest invasions disrupt that good time by causing problems like contamination, bad reviews, and possibly, building code violations, among other concerns.
Keep your business protected by working with our team at Anderson Pest Control. We've worked with several different industries and are prepared to eliminate your pest problems without disrupting your business. With our customized treatment plan, you can relax knowing you're getting the results you need.
Call our team at Anderson Pest Control today to explore your commercial pest control options and keep your business running smoothly.
Four Myths About Sovana Bed Bugs You May Still Believe
For Sovana homeowners, securing professional bed bug control is a must. They're one of the easiest pests to pick up without knowing, and without professional assistance, they are virtually impossible to exterminate. Below are four myths about bed bugs you might not know are myths:
- Bed bugs live in dirty places: Unfortunately, every home is at risk of a bed bug infestation. Bed bugs will live anywhere they can get constant access to a 'blood meal,' or a living being they can suck blood from without being interrupted.
- You can't see a bed bug: Though they are tiny, you can undoubtedly see a bed bug crawling around your mattress, furniture, or floor.
- Bed bugs are not a public health pest: Unfortunately, this pest is so severe in the United States that they are a public health pest under the EPA.
- Pesticides alone will kill bed bugs: Not true. It takes the toughest treatments available on the professional market and expert application of such products to eliminate bed bug infestations in their entirety.
At Anderson Pest Control, we specialize in bed bug control and use the most powerful tools on the professional market to exterminate bed bug infestations in Sovana homes. Don't lose another night's sleep if you have found these pests in your home. Call us for relief today!
The Dangers Cockroaches Bring To Sovana Homes
Cockroaches are one of the most dangerous pests to find in your Sovana home. Regardless of how they got inside, a cockroach infestation could expose you and your family to different diseases, such as:
- Salmonella: This is a terrible gastrointestinal disease that can last up to a week. Since cockroaches themselves are so resilient, it should come as no surprise to learn that the strains of salmonella they pass onto humans are also resilient and resistant to regular salmonella treatments.
- Listeria: One of the more dangerous forms of food poisoning, cockroaches spread listeria by crawling over your eating utensils and countertops.
- E. Coli: You can contract this gastrointestinal illness through exposure to cockroach feces, which will be everywhere in your home when you have a full-blown cockroach infestation.
Anderson Pest Control technicians take cockroach infestations seriously. With tough treatments and professional knowledge of how a cockroach infestation behaves, they can quickly and effectively remove this health threat from your home. If you have noticed signs of cockroaches in your home, call us for help today!
Three Things Everyone In Sovana Can Do Now To Prevent Rodents Later
Rodents are one of the most common pests here in Sovana. However, the good news is there are easy steps you can take to prevent them from coming inside:
- Seal up entry points: Squeezing through holes in the sidings and roof of your home is the primary way rodents gain access to homes. Start by locating any cracks, crevices, and holes in the sides of your home and patch them up.
- Clear out the clutter: When your attics, basements, and garages are filled with clutter, it creates an attractive nesting place for rodents. Reduce the appeal by organizing and discarding unneeded items.
- Fix leaky pipes and fixtures: As with all pests, rodents are looking for continued access to water. Making sure your plumbing is not leaking will make the place less appealing to them.
If you are still finding rodents have broken into your home, give the rodent control pros at Anderson Pest Control a call for help today!
What You Want To Know About Scorpions In Sovana
When it comes to scorpions, one can never be too careful. One thing you will want to know about them is what they are attracted to and why they might be finding your home appealing. Here is what brings scorpions to your property:
- Darkness: If you have lots of boxes in your garage, attic, or closets, scorpions are likely to flock to them. These areas are sometimes totally dark, which scorpions like. You will also find them hiding out in your shoes for the same reason.
- Moisture: Like all pests, scorpions need water sources. If you have leaky pipes or standing water anywhere on your property where moisture builds up in the air, scorpions are likely to be found burrowing nearby.
- Food source: If your home is already having an issue with other insect infestations, a scorpion problem is likely to follow, as the presence of other insects around their burrow and water source is a free meal.
A technician from Anderson's Pest Control will help pinpoint all the ways a scorpion might find your home appealing and will implement strategies that keep them out of your home. Give us a call today!