Professional Pest Control For Mission Hills, NV Properties
In a place like Mission Hills, it can be tough to control pest problems because of our climate. Unfortunately, dealing with pest problems on your own can often make matters worse, increasing your exposure to potential property damage and disease incursion. At Anderson Pest Control, we take pride in protecting the Mission Hills area with dependable professional solutions. That’s why we offer our residential and commercial clients the following benefits:
- Decades of industry and area experience
- Dedicated pest technicians
- EPA-certified pest solutions
- Wide varieties of pest control services
- A pest-free guarantee with a proven track record
If you want to protect your home and business with a guarantee that you can count on, give us a call today.
Home Pest Control In Mission Hills, NV
As a homeowner in the Mission Hills area, you need to consider the damage that termites can do to your home, and you also need to consider the variety of dangerous bacteria that pests like rodents and roaches can spread throughout your property. You should also consider the fact that you’ll have to deal with these pests 12 months out of the year if you don’t partner with the proper professional services.
By partnering with Anderson Pest Control, you’ll not only enjoy the benefits of experienced professionals, but you’ll also have the confidence that comes with our tried-and-true pest-free guarantee. If you want to protect your home with pest control solutions that you can feel confident in when the stakes are high, give us a call today.
How Important Is Scorpion Control For Mission Hills, Nevada Properties?
In Nevada, there are a variety of invasive pests that will create problems in your home. However, scorpions are definitely some of the most frightening of the invasive local pests (and some of the hardest to control). On the bright side, most scorpions usually avoid human interaction and do not pose much of a threat to you or your family. However, some, like the striped bark scorpion, can induce a painful, venomous sting when provoked, possibly leading to serious medical complications.
Plus, scorpion activity on your property should tell you something about the way you take care of pest control issues on your property. Scorpions, like spiders, can be difficult to eradicate without specific, professional arachnid control solutions. However, they will only invade your property if they think it provides a fertile hunting ground for their pest prey. That’s why practicing proper pest control methods can help reduce your chances of a scorpion infestation. These practices include:
- Proper lawn care
- Sealing cracks and crevices around the home
- Controlling moisture issues
- Cleaning regularly
If you do incur a scorpion problem, never try to deal with these pests yourself, as this is typically the most common way that people get stung. Instead, partner with a scorpion specialist on our Anderson Pest Control team. Give us a call today to schedule an inspection or notify us at the first sign of scorpion activity on your property.
Three Easy Ways To Prevent Pigeons Outside Businesses In Mission Hills
While pigeon problems may not be at the top of your list when it comes to pest problems on your Mission Hills property, they can cause a variety of problems for your business that you might not even realize. For instance, pigeon feces will deteriorate most construction materials, over time, increasing your facility’s rate of depreciation. Their feces will also create a slip-and-fall-hazard, while the pest birds themselves can spread dangerous bacteria around the property. In order to prevent a potential lawsuit, try the following three pigeon prevention tips:
- Storing outdoor food and trash properly
- Cleaning and decluttering the roof regularly
- Partnering with a pest control professional
When you partner with Anderson Pest Control, you’ll have access to decades of pest control experience and our environmentally friendly bird-removal technology. Give us a call at the first sign of pigeons to find out how we can create a pigeon-free property for you, guaranteed.
Commercial Pest Control In Mission Hills, NV
Running a business in Mission Hills can put a lot of pressure on your reputation in the community. With so much riding on your reputation, especially due to social media, you really can’t afford to take chances on DIY pest control methods. Instead, get the kind of protection you can count on when the future of your business and potential for profits are on the line.
At Anderson Pest Control, we provide high-quality pest control for all kinds of Mission Hills area commercial facilities. With decades of pest control experience and highly trained commercial pest professionals, we have everything we need to back up our promise of a pest-free facility. Give us a call today to schedule an inspection for your Mission Hills business.
All The Different Ants That Can Invade Your Mission Hills Home
Ants in Mission Hills are one of the most common pests that you might encounter around your home and with good reason — they’re very easy to attract. Some of the local ants you may encounter include:
- Red fire ants: The red fire ant is a dangerous species that typically sticks to the outdoors and will sting you if they feel threatened.
- Odorous house ants: The odorous house ant enters homes looking for sweet foods and excretes a coconut-like smell when they’re crushed.
- Carpenter ants: The carpenter ant will burrow inside the wood in your home and build extensive colonies that cause damage similar to termites.
- Pharaoh ants: The Pharaoh ant can develop in large numbers inside of your home and can spread harmful pathogens like streptococcus and salmonella.
At Anderson Pest Control, we know that there are a lot of different ants that can become a problem for your household throughout the year, which is why we provide comprehensive ant control in all of our residential pest control programs. These services are based on the methods of Integrated Pest Management, which means that they are sustainable, safe, and work to keep ants out of your home from season to season. For more information on keeping ants out of your home, contact us today.
Three Tricks To Keep From Bringing Bed Bugs Into Your Mission Hills Home
Bed bugs are a real pain to deal with once they’ve taken over your Mission Hills home. Try these three tricks to keep these pests from entering your property:
- If you’ve been traveling, taken public transportation, or spent any time in public, perform a thorough inspection of all of your personal belongings. After hotel stays, wash and dry all clothes on the highest setting.
- Before bringing home any secondhand furniture that you may have admired, ask about its previous whereabouts and check it for signs of bed bug activity as well.
- Seal up any cracks and crevices around your home, paying special attention to openings in your foundation and the spaces around doors and windows. This is especially important if you live in multi-unit housing.
For the highest level of protection against bed bugs, Anderson Pest Control has the solutions. We provide homeowners with bed bug treatments that are odorless, non-invasive, and safe for people and their pets. We begin by inspecting your entire home in order to locate the source of the infestation and understand the extent of it. From there, we customize a treatment plan for your needs that is based in Integrated Pest Management and we provide treatment until we’ve successfully eliminated the bed bugs from your property. For more information on bed bug elimination in Mission Hills, contact us today.
Mission Hills Homeowners Guide To Avoiding Rodent Problems
Preventing rodent problems is one of the most important steps that Mission Hills homeowners can take in order to preserve their health and the safety of their home. While small, rodents can have some very big negative impacts like the spread of hantavirus, house fires, and other pest infestations. In order to keep all of these issues at bay, try these helpful hints:
- Seal up cracks in the home’s foundation with silicone-based caulk, apply weatherstripping to the gaps around doors, and replace worn window screens.
- Trim back any landscaping that may be in contact with the home, as rats can climb very easily.
- Consider the way that food is kept in the house by using sealed containers for pantry items, leftovers, and baking ingredients, leaving nothing in its original container.
- Keep closets and crawl spaces free from humidity at all times.
- Address leaks all around the home and make sure that all faucets are properly shut off after use.
- Disinfect after spills and sweep up crumbs.
- Work with a trusted pest control company on installing exclusion and receiving education on more ways to deter rodents in the future.
For more information on rodent prevention and control in Mission Hills, contact Anderson Pest Control today.
Why Spiders Enter Mission Hills Homes & How To Keep Them Out
Spiders enter Mission Hills homes in search of a few very specific things: water, shelter, and food, which comes in the form of other pests. They are looking for dark, moist, and secluded areas of the home where they can hunt for prey or weave a web and wait for prey to scurry by. In order to deter spiders and keep them out of the house, it’s important to treat the root cause as well.
Here are a few very important steps to take to keep spiders out of the home:
- Store piles of firewood at least 20 feet away from the home.
- Keep a tidy yard that’s free of brush, trimmings, twigs, and other debris.
- Fix exterior and interior drips and leaks in places like sinks, plumbing, downspouts, and roofs.
- Keep all food items in containers with locking lids.
- Knock down spider webs where they appear.
- Rinse cans and containers before disposing of them.
- Take out the trash frequently and never let it overflow.
- Dust on a regular basis and get rid of clutter. \
- Maintain well-ventilated crawl spaces, closets, basements, and attics.
- Contact a pest control professional.
For more information on Mission Hills spider prevention and control services, contact Anderson Pest Control today.