Professional Pest Control For Nellis Air Force Base, NV Properties
Nellis Air Force Base is an Air Force installation complete with squadrons and military schools among other standard parts of a military base. There are a lot of personnel, equipment, and buildings that are susceptible to a pest infestation if the proper precautions aren't taken.
At Anderson Pest Control, our team is here to address your unique pest needs from start to finish. Since 2001, we've served both residential and commercial properties throughout the area. That's why we have you covered no matter the pest problems you're facing. Don't let your personnel or equipment suffer any longer than necessary. Contact us today to explore your pest control options so you can enjoy pest-free operations going forward.
Home Pest Control In Nellis Air Force Base, NV
Your residence should be the one place you have to retreat to from the rest of the world without worry or concern. Pest invasions keep those good feelings away thanks to their ability to transmit disease, cause property damage, or just be a nuisance that disrupts your regular activities.
Without fail, we get to work on your problems with a comprehensive inspection of the exterior and interior of your property. Once we've completed the inspection, we provide a range of treatments depending on your needs. These treatments include but aren't limited to:
- Extensive Perimeter Barrier
- Treatment Of Outdoor Furniture
- Granular Lawn Treatment
- Examine And Address Exterior Windows And Fitted Screens
For us, successful treatment provides you with a long-term solution that's truly effective in preventing re-infestation without risk to the environment. Contact us today at Anderson Pest Control to learn more about your residential pest control options.
Spider Control For Nellis Air Force Base Residents
This might come as a surprise, but spiders are actually beneficial to the environment since they function as a form of pest control. However, that doesn't mean they need to make your property their command center.
Spiders get inside in many ways for the primary reason of hunting their prey. If you have a spider infestation, it means you also have another type of pest infestation on your hands. While most spiders aren't a threat, there are some like the black widow spider or the brown recluse spider that are harmful if you are bitten.
For this reason, it's always best to rely on professional assistance when it comes to spider control. Our team uses Integrated Pest Management to address all elements of a spider infestation including:
- Removal Of Webs
- Removal Of Egg Sacs
- Elimination Of Prey Insects
- Application Of Insecticides
- And More
Experience spider control done right when you partner with Anderson Pest Control. Contact us today to discuss your spider control needs and experience a pest-free property in no time.
How Dangerous Are The Scorpions On Nellis Air Force Base?
Like any stinging pest, scorpions have garnered a reputation as a fearsome pest that should be avoided at all costs. While they're not as bad as believed, they do still pack a sting on the level of a bee, if not worse.
This is the reason they do not belong anywhere on your property. Some ways to keep ward them off and remain safe include but aren't limited to:
- Eliminating harborage sites
- Keeping firewood a minimum of 20 feet from any building
- Keeping wood off the ground by five inches or more
- Sealing all entry points
Don't let the scorpions continue to remain where they're unwanted. Bring in the professionals by calling our team at Anderson Pest Control today. Contact us to schedule your inspection and take the first step towards becoming scorpion-free.
Commercial Pest Control In Nellis Air Force Base, NV
As a military base, you need your offices and equipment functioning at optimal capacity, which isn't possible during heavy pest infestations. Depending on the pest in question, you can expect damage to your buildings or the equipment. That's why we provide thorough commercial pest control services designed with your needs in mind.
Using Integrated Pest Management methods, our team provides the solutions you need today while safeguarding you against future infestations. Some specialties we offer are treatments for pigeons, bed bugs, desert pests, and other pests common to the area.
Take back control of your base with commercial pest control services that get the job done the first time. Contact us at Anderson Pest Control to schedule an inspection and get started.
Five Helpful Tips To Keep Ants Out Of Your Nellis Air Force Base Home
Ants at Nellis Air Force Base can be a very easy pest problem to develop in your home, but you can avoid them with these five helpful tips:
- Start by filling in holes. In order to keep ants out of the home, it’s important to start by filling the cracks and crevices in your foundation with caulk and use door sweeps if they’re needed.
- Look for leaks. Ants need water, so be sure to address even the most unassuming water sources. Check for leaky gutters, pipes, and faucets and fix issues that you find.
- Practice proper food storage. Your leftovers and pantry snacks are very alluring to ants, so be sure to store them in sealed containers rather than leaving them uncovered or in their original packaging.
- Aim for cleanliness. Ants will find food anywhere, which makes cleanliness one of the most important factors in deterring them. Try to clean up food and product spills thoroughly as ants are attracted to soaps as well as food and sweep up crumbs.
- Call in the reinforcements. When it comes to dealing with ants, there is no more secure way to keep them out of your home than with professional assistance, so try contacting your local pest expert for additional help.
For more information on ant control, call Anderson Pest Control today.
How Dangerous Is It To Have Cockroaches In My Nellis Air Force Base House?
Cockroaches are a serious pest problem to have in your Nellis Air Force Base home for a variety of reasons, starting with the fact that you might not be aware of the entire problem that you have. Cockroaches are primarily nocturnal pests, which means that they are most active when your household is asleep at night. They also make themselves unknown to homeowners by living out of sight and close to their food sources, so you’re unlikely to find them unless you go looking for them.
Another factor that makes cockroaches so dangerous is the health risks that are associated with them. Cockroaches leave behind fecal matter, shed body parts, and saliva, which are each associated with various health hazards such as giardia, diarrhea, and streptococcus, staphylococcus, and E. coli infections. Cockroach byproducts can also lead to asthma attacks and allergic reactions. People who live in infested homes have reported stress and anxiety that comes from the stigmas associated with these outbreaks.
Cockroaches are also notoriously difficult to eliminate because of the average size of their populations, which can easily amount to over 150 members in a year, and because some cockroaches, like the German cockroach, have a growing immunity to many pesticides. To keep these dangerous pests out of your home with cockroach control on Nellis Air Force Base, call Anderson Pest Control today.
Answers To Common Scorpion Questions In Nellis Air Force Base
Here are some answers to the most commonly asked questions about the scorpions in Nellis Air Force Base:
- What types of scorpions are in my area and what do they look like? There are three common species of scorpion in the area, which include the bark scorpion, hairy scorpion, and emperor scorpion. While the specifics of their appearance may change from type to type, they are usually a shade of brown and have very large front pincers and upturned abdomens.
- Are scorpions dangerous? The bark scorpion is the most dangerous species in the country and is known for the painful stings that it delivers. Some people may suffer severe allergic reactions from these stings.
- What are they attracted to? These pests are primarily attracted to areas of standing water and moisture problems, but the pests that they eat will also lure them, which includes cockroaches, termites, and spiders.
- What’s the best way to keep them off of my yard? The most reliable way to get rid of scorpions and prevent them from returning is undoubtedly with professional help.
For more information on scorpion control at Nellis Air Force Base, call Anderson Pest Control today.
3 Things Everyone In Nellis Air Force Base Ought To Know About Stinging Insects
Stinging insects at Nellis Air Force Base are a common pest problem, and here are three things that everyone ought to know about them:
- They are territorial by nature. Stinging insects like wasps and hornets are particularly defensive of their nests, which is why they may sting people they feel have threatened them. They will sting en masse to protect their nest, and this can create serious health complications like swelling, nausea, and difficulty breathing.
- It’s very easy to attract them. Stinging insects are usually attracted to blooming trees and flowers, which is why they appear on a seasonal basis; however, they are also lured by the food that gets served at outdoor gatherings and if trash isn’t stored properly.
- Getting rid of them can be difficult. Because of how easily stinging insects appear on properties, eliminating them can be very hard. These pests will return season after season to check on the status of an old nest, and if it’s still in good condition, they will build a new home on the same property. This task is best left to the professionals.
For more information on Nellis Air Force Base stinging insect control, call Anderson Pest Control today.